2014 RAM 3500 consumer reviews

$30,910–$33,830 MSRP range

side view of 2014 3500 RAM

95% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of five):

  • Comfort 4.five
  • Interior design 4.half-dozen
  • Performance four.viii
  • Value for the coin 4.6
  • Outside styling 4.7
  • Reliability iv.seven

Great workhorse

This is our 1 ton work truck. Information technology has been very dependable. Information technology rides like a i ton truck as you would expect, just information technology does non wear you out. Bones interior but I do have to say the stock stereo is very skillful!

Prove full review

A great towing truck

I pull a 19000 lb. 5th bicycle. Does a keen job. Comfortable. I tin can drive it all mean solar day long. Way amend mileage than I ever thought I would go.

Show full review

Work horse with astonishing torque, comfy ride

This Contrivance 3500 outperforms Ford and Chevy every bit information technology has ameliorate haul and breaking with lasting performance and piffling loftier maintenance if you take care of them. Would buy some other Contrivance 3500 in a heartbeat over anything else with knowledge that it will proceed its dependability, power and value.

Show total review

Very reliable

We alive in a country with lots of mountains and i am expecting this truck to tow my fifth wheel trailer with ease equally information technology is a diesel.

Show total review

Excellent vehicle for towing 5th bicycle RVs!

I own a 2014 Ram 3500 Dually with the double cab and long bed. It is a big vehicle, so use as a daily driver effectually town is a bit of a job. Only I bought information technology to pull my 38ft, viii ton fifth cycle trailer as I travel around the United States. I bought this in 2016 with 21,000 miles on it. It has not had any problems except for the time a Oklahoma City firetruck dumped 1100 feet of hose in front of me which I could non avoid, and running over it tore out a brake line. When it comes to towing my Big rig, it is a champ. The Cummins diesel engine has plenty of torque to practice the job, and with the long wheel base and duals on the back it provides a very stable base for towing. I accept no problem with maintaining speed or getting diddled around the road by passing semis. The dual wheels are even more than important when it comes to stopping the truck and your trailer though - they really improve the response and control. When looking at these trucks, 2 options I would suggest looking for are the 8-inch touch screen which displays the backup camera (rather than the display in the mirror), and, if possible, effort to find ane with the Aisin manual if yous are going to exist pulling actually heavy loads.

Evidence full review

THE SPRING LEAF BRACKET

This has cracked busting the manual line causing a link. At present we need a new bracket $$$$$. There alot of complaints on the internet this should be a recall!!!

Show full review

Love Ram 3500s

I've owned RAM trucks most of my life and would not drive annihilation else. They pull the loads I demand and ride smooth and comfortable.

Show total review

Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins

Over all I savor driving this vehicle. It has the 6.7L diesel fuel engine with a leveling kit. Information technology drives style smother than my 2009 Dodge Ram 2500.

Show total review

More reliable than my old Ford 7.3.

Very powerful and decent MPG fifty-fifty while towing. Being a 3500 it?due south a bit on the rough side for condolement merely it?s a truck. Display is user friendly but the WiFi is crap.

Show full review

Dependable, Powerful, Perfect

The all-time truck I take ever endemic. Insanely powerful, hauls my horses in my gooseneck with living quarters like it?due south nothing. The exhaust brake lone has changed my life. Would purchase over and over once more. Truly a pleasure to own this truck.

Show full review